Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Thank you!! All of you Crazy Chicken Ladies, Happy Campers, Take a Hikers, Junkin' Ladies... all of my wonderful customers!

When I started my Etsy shop 16 months ago, I was just hoping to make a little extra money in addition to my full-time creative sign and screen printing business.  I had a few t-shirt designs that I'd made up for myself or for friends, just for fun, and thought "Huh, wonder if anyone else would buy these?"

Wowza!!  Would you believe 2,366 orders, over 4,800 shirts and tanks, sent to 10 countries and all 50 states?  Thank you, each and every one of you. Thank you too, for all of the great reviews! This silly little business has saved my sanity in more ways than one. Probably my life, too. I'm pretty sure I was on a fast track to an early heart attack trying to keep up with my other business, which has now become part-time and a lot less stress.  I heart Etsy, and I heart all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment